Today brings a brief post outlining some of the key dates for your diaries of upcoming Trollbeads releases and promotions. Should any of these dates change then I will update as necessary.
There seems to have been some confusion with the Halloween release being on the same date as the Fall release, on 5th September. Hopefully this busy schedule will give some insight as to why the releases are early!
- 5th September – Trollbeads ‘Fall 2014’ release date
- 5th September – Trollbeads ‘Halloween 2014’ release date
- 19th September – Trollbeads ‘Gold – Love Art!’ previews
- 19th September– Trollbeads ‘People’s Bead 2014 – the Missing Bead’ winner announced
- 19th September– Trollbeads ‘Christmas 2014’ previews
- 1st October – Trollbeads Gold ‘Love Art!’ release date
- 3rd – 16th October – Trollbeads ‘Buy 3 Get 1 Free’ Promotion (US & Canada)
- 10th October – Trollbeads the ‘Missing Bead’ release date
- 17th October – Trollbeads ‘Christmas 2014’ release date
- 1st -15th November – Trollbeads ‘Bracelet & Bangle Promotion’ (US and Canada)
- 28th November – 2nd December – Trollbeads ‘Black Friday Promotion’ (last year saw the ‘Daydream Blossom Tassle’ debut in the US but it eventually made its way to Europe in limited numbers.)
- 8th – 24th December – Trollbeads ‘Holiday Gift With Purchase’ (US & Canada)
Obviously, there is nothing stopping UK and other European collectors taking advantage of the US promotions by ordering online, however you need to be aware of the likelihood of incurring any import charges / taxes.
It is nice to see a dedicated release for gold beads, however, their high prices sadly put them out of the reach of many collectors, including myself.
The ‘Mini Heart’ and ‘Little Precious’ are still on my wishlist as I think just one or two gold beads can add such different and more luxurious feel to a bracelet and would be great to showcase on this blog. These two beads, also have great meaning for me as all of my children were born prematurely, and I am currently expecting another due later this year (hence being a little quiet on here over the last couple of months!).
I think it is great how Trollbeads can have such personal meaning. Last week I took my children to a wildlife park, which included a butterfly house. When I got home, a parcel of some new beads had arrived which included the Trollbeads Big Butterfly. This bead will now always remind me of the lovely day out we had! I was actually inspired to get this after seeing it featured in an article with some blue beads by Trollbeads UK and couldn’t resist when I found it on sale. Keep up the good promotional work Trollbeads UK!
I am also super excited to see the Christmas previews as the glass is reportedly stunning!
An exciting (and expensive!) few months ahead!
I would love to hear feedback from any of my readers on which releases and beads you are most looking forward to!