This weekend, throughout Friday 27th & Saturday 28th February, Trollbeads Cambridge are hosting a special ‘Mother’s Day Weekend Extravaganza’ event.
Anyone spending over £50, has the opportunity to have their very own bespoke Trollbead made for them on the day. Sue, one of the lovely Trollbeads Lampworkers will be demonstrating and making Trollbeads throughout the event.
They have already started taking bookings for beadmaking slots to guarantee them and are happy to take bookings over the phone or via email, but they will be leaving some spare slots for each day too.
With lots going on in store, it is a super event for anyone who can make it. Here are some of the highlights …
- First ten customers each day (Friday & Saturday) will receive a sterling silver Trollbeads bracelet completely FREE
- LIVE Beadmaking demonstrations throughout the day
- Your very own FREE bead made by Sue on the day (Terms & Conditions apply)
- A fabulous selection of rare “Museum” Beads
- New OOAK kits just arrived instore
- The full Trollbeads selection – across all of the collection (including X jewellery)
- Raffle Prizes
- Lucky Dip
- Goody Bags
- Refreshments, bubbles, cake & fun
Phillip, Jasmine and Ebony will all be on hand throughout the event, and through my own experience I can say they are a super friendly and super helpful little team.
To Book Your Place
Call Trollbeads Cambridge on 01223 321114 or email them at email@example.com
You can also follow Trollbeads Cambridge on their Facebook page here www.facebook.com/mercyjewellery